A good pair of dancing shoes is a work of art. They are tough and resilient, and yet somehow adapt to your feet like a second skin that allows you to make the most of your movement.
When you are about to buy a new pair of dancing shoes, above all, you want them to be high quality. If it’s necessary, you will be saving money for a while or wait until you can get them as a present for your birthday. The reason for this is that they need to protect your feet and help you fly at the dancefloor – and only the best shoes (made from the appropriate materials) will successfully fulfil this mission. Read more →
8. Have that special bohemian touch. I don’t know about you, but, every time I step into a convertible dress, I immediately start exploring my hippiest side. I think it’s because of the original cut of the dress itself. Knowing that you are wearing a piece of clothing you can easily change into different styles makes you appreciate the freedom no pre-shaped clothes provide you with.
9. Can last forever. Since their versatility goes beyond limits, there is simply no reason to get tired of them. And, even if after years and years of wearing them you do get tired, the last thing to do would be to throw them away. Why? Because you can easily upcycle them into a nice skirt by having the straps removed.
10. Are incredibly sexy! Well, there is little explanation to give on this point… Judge for yourself!
4. Are perfect for matching bridesmaids. If you are getting married and want to have your closest girls dressing up harmonically, you should have a look at this option. You can choose long convertible dresses for them – not necessarily in the same colour, sometimes it looks even better if you go for a concrete palette of light blues or purples. This way you can get an awesome optical effect on your wedding pictures.
5. Adapt to changing life phases. Like we mentioned before, since this type of dresses fit different sizes, you don’t have to worry about not being able to use them if you gain or lose a couple of pounds. Actually, they even look great on pregnant women…
6. Connect with your personality. It’s nice to have a piece of clothing that shows how you are feeling, or even a part of what you are, to the world. Convertible dresses allow you to step out of the box by letting you decide what part of yourself you want to highlight on a concreate day. Do you want to show off that cool tattoo on your back? Would you like to attract the attention to your décolleté? Or, who knows, maybe today you are feeling more shy and want to wear them with a tube top and wider straps… It’s totally up to you!
1. Enhance your creativity. The fact that you can style them in a hundred different ways makes you have to squeeze your imagination so that you can always come up with a fun and original look. This is a complete new feeling for us when it comes to fashion, given that the usual is to have your wardrobe full of clothes whose shape can’t be altered.
2. Are incredibly versatile. It’s up to you to drees them up or down. Of course, with the appropriate accessories and hairstyle, they can be perfect for a wedding – even the short ones! But, if you want to wear it to a girl’s night out, or even to a day walk into the city, you just need to find the right plain sandals and oversize shirt so that you can create a more uncomplicated look. Sometimes a romantic messy hair already sets the difference.
3. Can be easily borrowed. Convertible dresses can fit until 10 different sizes. Thus, your friends or sisters don´t need to have your same body complexion in order to sneak into your wardrobe and steal them from you for a little while!